Picking out Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other can be tough, and it’s easy to fall back into the same old routine of chocolates and flowers. If you want to mix it up, try one of these ideas from Fullen Motors.
Smart Phone Printer
These days, most people take pictures with their phone rather than a separate camera. Help your significant other out by getting them a practical, portable photo printer.
Cute Coffee Mug
Whether you choose to get customized coffee mugs for the two of you or just a cute, heart-shaped mug, coffee mugs are a sweet and practical gift.
Ditch the roses by getting your sweetie a rose-scented candle instead. It smells just as nice, doesn’t require as much care, and lasts even longer.
Snuggle up with your cuddle buddy to keep away the winter chill by buying them a cozy set of pajamas. Bonus points if you include slippers.
Neat Wine Decanter
Whenever you and your love want to get extra fancy on date night, you can pull out a cool, romantic decanter instead of just pouring wine straight from the bottle.
Valentine’s Day gifts don’t have to be candy, flowers, or jewelry. Opt for one of these creative ideas to make an impression that will stand the test of time. From all of us at Fullen Motors, we hope you have a happy Valentine’s Day!
As Christmas time rolls around, many of you will take part in the classic holiday tradition of setting out with your family to bring home the perfect Christmas tree. However, this can be rather tricky if you aren’t prepared or don’t have a car that easily transports a tree. Here’s a quick how-to guide from Fullen Motor Company to make sure you transport your Christmas tree home easily and safely.
- Wear warm clothes and thick gloves – it’s no fun to be pricked by the evergreen tree’s needles while carrying it.
- Bring a tarp or other cloth to keep the evergreen needles contained and to protect the interior of your car (if you’re putting the tree in your car) or your car’s paint job (if you’re putting it on the roof of your car).
- Bring rope to tightly bind your tree and secure it to the top of the car, if needed. Remember to put the stump near the front of your car for greater stability.
- Plan out your route beforehand, trying to avoid busy roads and highways. We don’t want you to have any accidents during the holiday season!
- Employ the other technologies of your car to keep everyone in the holiday spirit – for example, connect your smartphone to the infotainment system to play you and your family’s favorite Christmas tunes.
- Enjoy setting up the tree with your loved ones.
Happy holidays from all of us at Fullen Motor Company!